A First

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

designer

I am a Community Emergency Response Team member in Houston. Well till I moved back to Michigan anyway. But I ain't never seen nuthin' like this before!

There was an FBI Raid on the house across the street from me. No shots fired at all. They did not go door to door. The flak vests had FBI on them though. The Sheriff was clearly marked as was the State Police.

As I was bringing in the dog from her walk at 6am this all took place.

I live on a corner and they came from 3 directions at one time. Over 12 cars. One County and one State and the rest were FBI. After stopping their cars it only took a matter of seconds and the place was surrounded by them. Three pc's taken, a couple of banker boxes the FBI brought with them that were heavy as they left and a woman arrested. The guy is still there.

I guess this is why the dog wants me to wake up and take her out early in the mornings. Not to mention the dog was not happy about 3 vehicles being parked on my yard. I wasn't going to complain to them. LOL

No they would not answer my questions as to what was going on. I hope something is on the news today about it so I can find out what was going on. I am too old for this kind of drama.

This day just keeps getting better and better! As I am typing this a guy just hit a car and drove off! Maybe I should go back to Texas? Is this an omen or what?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
At least in Texas we ALL carry and everybody knows it!
Just to prove how we deal out Texas justice: Four armed men entered a bar and tried to rob it. A customer shot and killed two of them while two got away. The two that lived will probably think twice about armed robbery again!

designer

I like the attitude of the Great Republic of Texas. Kinda liked Huntsville as well. Yes, I carry as well.

These people were quiet and kept to themselves. It was a surprise.

low_48

This could go political really quickly. I'm just glad no one was standing in the wrong place when those thieves were shot down in public in Texas. Way too easy to get hit by "friendly fire" when guns start blazing in a crowded place! Maybe I missed the point by Swagopenturner. Maybe he meant the neighbors in Texas would have shot the woman instead of waiting for the FBI to arrest her?

Last edited:

tbroye

Most of us on my street are armed, because of the small businessmen who hang out at the park down the street. When one of us call the PD we get the Helicopter along with the K9's and officers in cars.

designer

I did not take anything as being political.

I do admit after living in the NW burbs of Chicago and northern burbs of Detroit that there is a difference between them and Texas. Not political, just a fact of life. I am sure there are other places that fit both as well.

Please do not make this a political talk. I was just surprised at the speed of the FBI raid as it took place. And no, I am still not complaining about them parking on my grass.....as long as they do not have to knock on my door, and I am not giving them a reason to.

When you see on the news of the FBI surrounding a house in mass, believe it. I have now seen it.

Cmiles1985

I used to have some bad neighbors, and similar occurrences happened with different law agencies. The only one that ever concerned me was having LOML call me at work about two weeks before our son's due date to say that someone was in the alley way wearing a green vest. As I was telling her to just go inside and lock up, the dog started going crazy and my wife said some choice words; someone dozed through the gate on the side of the house. The dog went after them, and they were about to pepper spray the dog. It was the U.S. Marshals. Needless to say, I made it home pretty quick! Apparently they went to arrest this guy on a warrant, and he bailed to hide in my yard!! By the time I got home, it was a full on manhunt. Marshals on rooftops with rifles, going door to door. I asked the ones in my yard if the guy was a murderer or something, they said no, he's just a bad guy, and if he's on your property, "do what you need to do." At some point early in the chase, he made it from my shed to my neighbor's lawn mower. After about an hour of intense searching, they found him hiding bundled up with the mower under a tarp. Anyhow, you never know what goes on in people's minds or homes. Some of what you see is scary...especially when it's close to home.

SDB777

We once watch the cities finest here tazer a drunk guy while he was hog-tied and being carried(face down) towards a car...guess the fat cop didn't like being called a fat pig(he was the cop that tazed the kid...three times).

After the kid crapped himself, they loaded him up in the car(laying on his face in the backseat so he wouldn't get crap on their seat) and drove off.

That was a fun night! I video'd the entire thing from my porch....

Scott (and yes, I carry) B

Top Bottom