A few slimline

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from HoffDawg

HoffDawg

20200101_170221.jpg

Here are a few of my latest. I haven't done anything but slimline. Only been turning about a month. Top pen was my very first one.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Great start after only a month Shawn. Welcome to IAP. There is an Ohio Chapter that meets periodically at Hartville Hardware. I'd certainly welcome you to my humble shop if you are ever close to Medina.

Ohio Chapter Link

I see that you already got to this forum (Chapters). This will be where future meetings will get posted.

KenB259

Wow segmenting already!! And on slimlines no less. I have never even dared to try segmenting a slimline, not a lot of wood left to play with. Great job and welcome.

HoffDawg

Wow segmenting already!! And on slimlines no less. I have never even dared to try segmenting a slimline, not a lot of wood left to play with. Great job and welcome.

Thanks. I had some extra pieces left. Wanted to try something different. I know I have a lot to learn, but willing to try about anything to make a cool pen.

HoffDawg

Great start after only a month Shawn. Welcome to IAP. There is an Ohio Chapter that meets periodically at Hartville Hardware. I'd certainly welcome you to my humble shop if you are ever close to Medina.

Ohio Chapter Link

I see that you already got to this forum (Chapters). This will be where future meetings will get posted.

Thanks. If I ever get that way, I might just have to take you up on that. I look forward to making it to a chapter meeting when they have one.

1shootist

Thats a really great start Shawn !
You jumped right in to segmented pens , way to go ! Thats a good attitude to have ... willing to get after it and learn while doing !
I look forward to seeing what else you turn.
Russ

HoffDawg

Thats a really great start Shawn !
You jumped right in to segmented pens , way to go ! Thats a good attitude to have ... willing to get after it and learn while doing !
I look forward to seeing what else you turn.
Russ

Thanks. Got a few more I'm getting ready to glue up.

Terryble66

Nice looking pens! I just started making pens in November, and only slimlines so far too. You're off to a great start, and even segmenting, bravo! Keep up the great work!

Top Bottom