A few Pepper/salt mills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from triw51

triw51

Had a Doctor order 20 sets of the pepper and salt grinders. Delivered them to day woods include mesquite, mulberry, juniper and ash. These are great sellers for me, they work well with the retired because they are reminiscent of the old coffee grinders.

Word of caution if you make these is to remove and put a drop of lock tight on the threads of the top acorn nut. This helps prevent the nut from coming off when the grind adjustment knob is turned. I also printed up some instructions.
C & C welcomed

Attachments

• peppermills20a.jpg
    peppermills20a.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 243
  • peppermills20b.jpg
    peppermills20b.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 210
  • michael.png
    michael.png
    283.3 KB · Views: 214
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jd420214

Them look really nice I would like to try something like that someday. On a side note my wifes doctor ordered 3 lever action pens and 3 bolt action pens all in pink camo guess how many kids he has and what they are one nice thing they all hunt.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Pretty impressive group! I like the variety of wood. A nice order for you (which is always nice).

I visited with Bob Jackson and Magicbob last weekend to see how these are done. Great time with friends!

I suspect next year these will be added to my list.. (which is getting longer).

triw51

Great looking mills. Where did you get the mills. Are they suitable for salt. Salt is very corrosive.
Thanks

I use the same mill for both pepper and salt I have not had any problems with them. My daughter who lives in FL had her salt mill freeze up because the salt absorbed the moisture from the humidity and solidified. I cleaned it up for her and she empties it out more often now.

Top Bottom