A few new ones

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ldimick

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldimick

Got these scanned before my wife could take them off to school and sell.

20054270512_pens%204%2026.jpg

L to R: Maple with cedar, Crushed Velvet, Corian, BOW, Tulipwood (Who Knew?!) Red mallee Burl, BOW

I bought the Tulipwood at the local Woodcraft. I made a few in Slimline and my wife sold them before I could scan them. Gotta love teachers!

The finishes look more subdued than they really are. Most are Sanding Sealer, MM, Mylands and Ren Wax or TSW.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

opfoto

Nice collection....Hang onto that saleperson you got there. Seems as though she is doing a great job for you. Congrats on all the coming sales!!!

ldimick

Originally posted by Gregory Huey
<br />Nice series of pens. Not sure if I like the band in the maple but thats just my taste. Great Job.

I have to agree. Seems to take away from the spalt. But a lot of people have liked it. I guess that's something that I'll put away except for boring (non-spalted, etc.) blanks.

wayneis

What type of commission are you paying your sales rep? Better be carefull or someone may make a better offer. LOL

Beautiful work Lynn, tell your rep to at least let you enjoy your work for a day or so.

Wayne

Great set of pens and work. I personally would have preferred not to have the inlay in the maple, pulls my eyes to the inlay rather than the pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom