A few new assorted game calls

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from armyturner

armyturner

Here are a few recent game calls. First is an Amboyna turkey pot. It is still not quite finished as I am waiting on some glass soundboards to come in. Second is a predator call with a stabilized Buckeye Burl body and an African Blackwood mouthpiece. Third is a multipurpose call that uses one call body and 3 inserts. The body is a hombrew dyed and stabilized piece of curly, spalted maple burl. The inserts include a Red Stag antler predator insert, a clear poly duck insert, and a crow insert.

amboynaslatecall003.jpg

buckeye004.jpg

maple001.jpg

maple002.jpg

maple004.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

smoky10

Jeremy you have really gotten into these game calls and you do fantastic work, keep it up. Maybe if you're ever at Fort Knox again you can come out and show me how you do it. :D

armyturner

Tom,

I can't for the life of me figure out how to sell a pen. I have probably 130 or so that I can't seem to part with. On the other hand, I have made 150 or so different game calls in the last 6-8 months and only have about 25 sitting on the shelf. I am just able to market them easier. If I make it back out that way I will definitly come back by.

Rifleman1776

Jeremy, you are making some fantastic calls. Put mine in the shade, no doubt. Glad you are selling them. I have learned that the price of calls is directly proportional to the reputation of the maker. If you haven't already, you should be raising prices. Do you sign your calls? That is very important to collectors.

Top Bottom