A few more seam rippers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bitshird

bitshird

Here are some 3 new ones and the first two seam rippers, the fun stuff is done on the zebra wood and the one wenge, the straight wenge is more for people with arthritic hands and they can push against the end with their thumbs they don't have to hold them with a death grip.
The Padauk on the far right is just done from a pen blank, it does work out better if you start with a 7/8ths or 1 inch blank, then let your imagination go wild.

Attachments

• Seam-Rippers.jpg
    Seam-Rippers.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 286

KenV

Ken -- I do make those but do not use the blue plastic --

I also put them into tips of antlers, and use the seam ripper instead of a knife blade in the brerea tool pens.

Quilters love them -- and often never keep them covered - they use them quite a bit.

bitshird

Ken -- I do make those but do not use the blue plastic --

I also put them into tips of antlers, and use the seam ripper instead of a knife blade in the brerea tool pens.

Quilters love them -- and often never keep them covered - they use them quite a bit.

Ken the blue part just slides back into the clear cap which I've drilled and mounted in the handle, I never thought about putting them in Antler tips, but you being in Alaska sounds like a great idea, cool idea about the tool kit also.

Top Bottom