A few from the last week or so.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Aces-High

A few of these are orders, and others are just me practicing. The 2 ebonite on the left are ones I bought here. The others are are diamondcast. All are JoWo #6 of some variety.

Thanks for looking, C and C welcome.

Jason
8B89143C-F221-4D6E-A145-4BD73D97CACF.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Jason

the white ones don't do it for me but all are impeccable in finish.

The first three all appeal to me but I am drawn especially to the green one. Slightly shorter and the curves flow which , for some reason, really grabs me??

I realize this will be just visual as your work is incredible but the centre coloured dot on the cap of the third one ( great lines and edges on that ) almost looks like a fracture or break point such as you get in green wood turning as you part off. This seems to detract from the impact of the cap for me .

That green one just looks right at all levels ( can't rationalise it, it just does. )

So from the left 2 , 3 , 1 are my favourites in order of appeal. Eye candy if you like ??

Well done hope they sell well for you.

Fred Bruche

Very nice Jason!
Shape wise I prefer the body tapers on #3 and #4 (counting from left). Could be some distortion from the picture but the sections look a tad too skinny on these two. Color wise I bet the (unicorn poop?) look less subdued than in the picture. It would be nice to get a picture with the caps on :)
Thanks for sharing!

Aces-High

Very nice Jason!
Shape wise I prefer the body tapers on #3 and #4 (counting from left). Could be some distortion from the picture but the sections look a tad too skinny on these two. Color wise I bet the (unicorn poop?) look less subdued than in the picture. It would be nice to get a picture with the caps on :)
Thanks for sharing!
20210502_151818.jpg

Top Bottom