A few for a few Physical Therapists

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolf creek knives

Back on November 15 I had knee replacement surgery done. I was skeptical at first of the turn out but after the surgery and working with my team of Physical Therapists, the knee is great, and I'm able to walk unaided. So for this Christmas I plan on giving my Therapists the pens below.
Left to right
Pen one (Ashley) is a Majestic Squire done in Walnut Burl
Pen two (Rob) is a PSI Big Ben Cigar done in Walnut Burl
Pen three (Branden) is a PSI Spartan done in Koa

I hope they enjoy them as my way of saying Merry Christmas and thanks for all their support and hard work.
Thanks for looking.

Ashley.jpgRob.jpgBranden.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KMCloonan

Nice pens! I am sure they will enjoy them.

At first glance, the piece you used to prop you pens looked sort of like bone, and for just a moment it flashed through my mind that it was your original knee. But then it passed. Still looks like bone though. 🤣

Nice pens! I am sure they will enjoy them.

At first glance, the piece you used to prop you pens looked sort of like bone, and for just a moment it flashed through my mind that it was your original knee. But then it passed. Still looks like bone though. 🤣
I picked that up in Florida a couple years back. We were on the Gulf side at a beach and I saw this as I was wading in the surf. It's a Conch shell (I think). I thought it would make a great prop. I saw the picture of my knee after and I can promise you, it didn't look anything like this :eek:

Nice gifts to give your therapists, Tom.
Hope that the knee keeps improving.

Alan
Thanks Alan. I have to admit that each day is getting better. I only use the cane now when I'm out in public so people don't crash into me. My wife and I have started walking in the shopping mall. It's heated and not too crowded and there's a bunch of old farts like me walking too.

Top Bottom