A different way of pouring

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolftat

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I poured this blank out of Alumilite trying to get a Casein like effect, it didn't happen but it was too interesting looking to not turn it.

Attachments

• IMG_3685.jpg
    IMG_3685.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 580
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I am still working with this so I am going to keep it quiet until it is perfected, I would like to see the lines as straight and as thin as possible. The one part I can share now is that it involves the use of nylons and it took a lot longer to make than it was worth......so far.

glycerine

I am still working with this so I am going to keep it quiet until it is perfected, I would like to see the lines as straight and as thin as possible. The one part I can share now is that it involves the use of nylons and it took a lot longer to make than it was worth......so far.

Nylons? As in pantyhose? That sounds sexy Neil!!!

leestoresund

Jerry Garcia

I'm pretty sure that Jerry Garcia is dead, but the Cherry Garcia guys might like it. It is sort of rainbow colors.

Lee

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I have reached that point where the product will barely pour. When this happens, will it still crush the bubbles?
Yes it still comes out the same. I will say that if it wasn't for the bitter cold around here, I wouldn't have been able to keep the colors seperate. I have taken to leaving my "B "container sitting on top of my furnace to keep it usable. It takes about 45 minutes to drip 16 ounces of "B" from the 5 gallon tap to my container.

SuperDave

I am still working with this so I am going to keep it quiet until it is perfected... The one part I can share now is that it involves the use of nylons...

.... oookaaaay then.... guess you could'a kept that part quiet...:eek:

Neil, I think I have the solution.... try wearing waders instead of nylons... it might calm you down a bit and help you with getting "straight" lines.:biggrin:

Attachments

• waders.jpg
    waders.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 141

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
.... oookaaaay then.... guess you could'a kept that part quiet...:eek:

Neil, I think I have the solution.... try wearing waders instead of nylons... it might calm you down a bit and help you with getting "straight" lines.:biggrin:
Not until they start putting zippers in them, I don't like getting my feet wet.

Top Bottom