A Couple of PSI Baseball Ballpoint Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mbroberg

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I tried out a couple of PSI Baseball Kits today. The first is Oil Rubbed Bronze, the other is Antique Pewter. I also used this picture as an excuse to create a new album and try to figure out how to insert an image from an album into a post. :) I haven't quite got it yet.:oops: Went old school and just added an attachment.

Baseball3_Baseball2.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
The photo is fine Mike. The pens are better than fine! While I like both finishes, and should be partial to a Cooperstown finish (Oil Rubbed Bronze), I actually have always liked Pewter.

Very nice. The images are excellent.

TonyL

Perfect (game)! :)
Baseball paid for my college education. Unfortunately, all the money my dad saved, I gave to shoulder surgeons. These look like a lot of fun. Awesome blanks!

OZturner

Excellent Pens Michael ,
The Green Blank on the Antique Bronze Pen is Magnificent,
While the Blue on the Antique Pewter is Very Clever, it Clearly shows the Ball, and a Broken Speed Cloud Path that the Ball has taken.
Superb, Fit and Finishes.
I don't know what else you could have Included.
That's the Ball Game.
Congratulations.
Brian.

mbroberg

those look very nice, what do you think of the kit ?

I had no issues with the kit other than "misplacing" the tip nut from one of them. Hopefully, it will turn up. The kit is very easy to assemble. I'm generally not a fan of the "gimmick kits" but they do have a market and they are normally good conversation starters. I think these would make wonderful coaches gifts. I'm a fan of Antique Pewter but on these kits, the Oil Rubbed Bronze has much greater detail than either Antique Pewter and Antique Brass.

mbroberg

Perfect (game)! :)
Baseball paid for my college education. Unfortunately, all the money my dad saved, I gave to shoulder surgeons. These look like a lot of fun. Awesome blanks!
I take it you pitched?

Top Bottom