A couple of pens finished up last week

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chet0213

c9b2645282e99d4fd26db04a3fd7e66b.jpg
49eb1bc0060a7e85cb3eaa31f0d2ddbd.jpg
. These are 2 pens that were recently completed. The golden tiger is my West End model and the deep sea ebonite is my Shockoe Bottom model.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stuckinohio

I'm glad you posted these here because the Facebook pictures are so hard to see. Very nice. You sure make a lot of pens! Seems like every day you are posting new ones. All of them are beautiful.

chet0213

I'm glad you posted these here because the Facebook pictures are so hard to see. Very nice. You sure make a lot of pens! Seems like every day you are posting new ones. All of them are beautiful.

Yes I have been posting more and more. My Business is Herbert pen Company and it is actually becoming a full time job!

stuckinohio

Yes I have been posting more and more. My Business is Herbert pen Company and it is actually becoming a full time job!

Glad to hear that! We all wish we could make a go at full time pen making I'm sure.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Beautiful pens! I especially love the colors on the top one.

AND Thanks for using enough light along with a background that did not drown out the color or pens themselves. Honestly, too many pen picts are posted with too little light, too much light and with bright red or dark black background that seems to swallow up the pens, making it hard to see the pens.

One does not have to have elaborate lights or backgrounds to showcase pens, but one does need to keep the distractions OUT.

THANKS for making the pen color viewing easy on the eyes!

Gregory Hardy

These are simply outstanding. Quick questions - are the metal bands gold or some other metal? And what about clips - are you making those? Both have been stumbling blocks for me so I am on the hunt for info! Lovely pens - truly magnificent.

Top Bottom