A couple of new projects....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Russell Eaton

Russell Eaton

These are the first bottle stoppers, and the first screwdriver that I have made. The bottle stoppers are redheart and ambrosia maple. The screwdriver is cocobolo. All have a spray lacquer finish. Russell

Attachments

• IMG_2071.jpg
    IMG_2071.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_2073.jpg
    IMG_2073.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 184
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bgibb42

Very nice. I have a screwdriver kit I keep maning to turn but never seem to get to it.

Jamie

Same here.

I really like the bottle stoppers, Russell, but on the one laying on top of the others--is it not threaded in all the way?

Russell Eaton

Same here.

I really like the bottle stoppers, Russell, but on the one laying on top of the others--is it not threaded in all the way?
It is threaded all the way, on the other four I countersunk the bottom of the stopper so the large part would be flush. I thought it would look cleaner that way.

Daniel

Very nice, I have a whole bunch of bottle stoppers in my shop I need to get something done with. I want to try some casting though so they just keep setting there.
What is really strange is that I have been pretty much living in my shop the last couple of weeks. I am in the process of trying to hatch eggs. lol

Top Bottom