A couple of new pens..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ligget

Ligget

As I have not posted any pens in a while here are a couple that I wanted to share with you all.
The Sierra click pen is a special request by my wife, out of all the lovely pens she could have received she wanted a click pen for her work. The blank was made by Dawn (PR Princess) and I forget what it was called, something like Palu (Dawn can you share the proper name please as your lovely handwriting was unreadable).

The other is a chrome Baron made for a good friend, fire and ice blank.:)

PAIR.jpg

sierraclick.jpg

closeup.jpg

barnclosed.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look, comments are welcomed, the Baron had the tubes painted white which really brightens the blank up. The Palu or whatever is really nice especially in the daylight, the colours are beautiful. :cool:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaptG

As always, outstanding work. Both pens are beauties. On the click pen, are the flats the way the material is glued to the tubes and is how it shows thru, or did you mill the flats yourself on the outside diameter?

Ligget

As always, outstanding work. Both pens are beauties. On the click pen, are the flats the way the material is glued to the tubes and is how it shows thru, or did you mill the flats yourself on the outside diameter?

Thanks Gary, the flats are visable but it is under clear resin which is rounded like a normal pen barrel, looks milled until you feel it, kind of an illusion I guess! :)

The shell strips are glued onto the brass tube length wise underneath.

jttheclockman

Nice job Mark on both. I do like the mulit colored Sierra click. I bet that does sparkle in the sun light. Thanks for showing. Nice photos too.

talbot

Beautiful pens Mark, the Paua really jumps out. I like the baron also, unusual blank for a pen like that but it really works.
regards, Bill

philb

Nice pens as usual Mark!

Really like the Sierra, but im more of wood-man for capped pens! Still a nice pen you've made there though.

I thought you had given up on pens as you haven't posted any on here for ages! Keep the camera out now you have taken a few pictures, and post some more pics!

PHIL

As I have not posted any pens in a while here are a couple that I wanted to share with you all.
The Sierra click pen is a special request by my wife, out of all the lovely pens she could have received she wanted a click pen for her work. The blank was made by Dawn (PR Princess) and I forget what it was called, something like Palu (Dawn can you share the proper name please as your lovely handwriting was unreadable).

The other is a chrome Baron made for a good friend, fire and ice blank.:)

PAIR.jpg

sierraclick.jpg

closeup.jpg

barnclosed.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look, comments are welcomed, the Baron had the tubes painted white which really brightens the blank up. The Palu or whatever is really nice especially in the daylight, the colours are beautiful. :cool:
Mark, both pens are beautifully done. I would really like to get ahold of the blanks you used for the click pen. Thanks for sharing your work!!

mick

Mark I really like the Abalone Sierra and the other also, I'm finding that there's quite a niche for selling brighter colored Barons and Jr Gents!

Top Bottom