DSC_6452.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 309
  • DSC_6457.jpg
    DSC_6457.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 293
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
The pens are wonderful, but I am very impressed with your photography. Any hints on how you get such large photos? Mine are usually smaller.

Cheers.

PenPal

Posting twice on one day after a lay off I am impressed Brad. I landed some Indian Rosewood today,hope it gives the result you acheived .In the same parcel was Golden Amboyna.

Two great pens here you sure are on a roll. Immaculate timbers,turning and presentation mate.

Really deep colour in both timbers,beaut balance in the kit choice. To maintain the depth of field in these pics is remarkable,clean , precise turning.

Kind regards Peter.

Ironwood

The pens are wonderful, but I am very impressed with your photography. Any hints on how you get such large photos? Mine are usually smaller.

Cheers.
Thanks very much Mark. My pen photography has been a long journey, and still learning.
There is a link in the library, which takes you to a u-tube video that Jeff made that shows you how to load the pics full size in your post.
These are only 800x450 pixels, and between 70 and 100kb, I can make them a lot bigger, but this is OK for viewing on most screens.

Link to the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEjSoirG9Y

Nice pens, and I agree with Mark, nice photos. Good depth of field, especially on the last one.
Thanks Steve, much appreciated. I used f16 aperture on my camera to give a good depth of field, tripod is essential here.

Posting twice on one day after a lay off I am impressed Brad. I landed some Indian Rosewood today,hope it gives the result you acheived .In the same parcel was Golden Amboyna.

Two great pens here you sure are on a roll. Immaculate timbers,turning and presentation mate.

Really deep colour in both timbers,beaut balance in the kit choice. To maintain the depth of field in these pics is remarkable,clean , precise turning.

Kind regards Peter.
Thanks for your kind words Peter, its obvious we both like our timber.

These are beauties also.
Thanks Jim.

Top Bottom