A couple more...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolf creek knives

I had a chance to make a couple more knives in the last couple of months. One was for a lady in Wyoming that was a gift for her boyfriend. Sorry, the sheath was left out as his name was on it and I don't normally share items I make that have someone's name on them. The other is my EDC that came from a piece of Koa I thought was worthless...I changed my mind after finishing the knife. Thanks for looking.

Drop point skinner with Cherry handle material.

EDIT- Sorry, I just saw that I put the customers name on the knife title on the jpg. I'll try to rename it later land share.

EDC in Koa

EDC in Koa.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

philipff

I had a chance to make a couple more knives in the last couple of months. One was for a lady in Wyoming that was a gift for her boyfriend. Sorry, the sheath was left out as his name was on it and I don't normally share items I make that have someone's name on them. The other is my EDC that came from a piece of Koa I thought was worthless...I changed my mind after finishing the knife. Thanks for looking.

Drop point skinner with Cherry handle material.

EDIT- Sorry, I just saw that I put the customers name on the knife title on the jpg. I'll try to rename it later land share.

EDC in Koa

View attachment 239431
Folder For sale? How much? P.

Top Bottom