A couple for some Navy Vets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolf creek knives

I recently attended the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation banquet and had a young couple sitting next to me, both very nice table partners. Both were Navy Vets and both had no luck at any of the drawings or raffles. I even gave them my ticket for the Veterans drawing to up their odds. I give my ticket away every year as I make the knife and pen for the Veterans drawing which I post pictures here each year.
Anyway, they hadn't won a thing and I felt kinda bad for them so I gave them one of my business cards and asked them to contact me with their address and I'd send them something I think they would like. I also told them this was from an old Navy Veteran given to two young Veterans (probably in their mid 20's) with NO strings attached. Two days later I received their address and made these to send to them. I sure hope they like them.

The kit is a PSI 30cal Bolt action in Chrome. The blank is a U.S. Navy Veteran blank I got from Mike (@Lathemaster ). Thanks for looking.

Kyle and Cortny.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RGVPens

Very cool! Does Mike make these blanks all time, or did he just make them for you? I'm an ARMY vet and have a grandson NAVY vet. His dad, my son-in-law, is a NAVY officer that's thinking of retirement in the next few years. I've been thinking of something special to make them...and that looks unique.
Great job on the pens, they look awesome!

Very cool! Does Mike make these blanks all time, or did he just make them for you? I'm an ARMY vet and have a grandson NAVY vet. His dad, my son-in-law, is a NAVY officer that's thinking of retirement in the next few years. I've been thinking of something special to make them...and that looks unique.
Great job on the pens, they look awesome!
I believe these are in his normal stock. And yes, he does all branches including the Coast Guard which is kind of hard to find. His shop info is on this "About" tab. I've had great luck with Mikes blanks and I know he does custom work as he has for me in the past. Thanks for your service.

RGVPens

I believe these are in his normal stock. And yes, he does all branches including the Coast Guard which is kind of hard to find. His shop info is on this "About" tab. I've had great luck with Mikes blanks and I know he does custom work as he has for me in the past. Thanks for your service.
Thanks! He has some cool stuff on the site, Will be ordering from him.

Top Bottom