A couple for a new customer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolf creek knives

These two knives are headed to a Made in Montana store not far from where I live. The Skinner is done in Cherry Burl from Bell Forest Products. The leather sheath is done with veg tanned leather and dyed in USMC Black. The small folder is done in stabilized Rocky Mountain Maple that came off our property at our cabin site. Finish was multiple coats of WOP with a final buffing. Thanks for looking.

20220403_161209.jpg 20220403_161124.jpg 20220403_162105.jpg 20220403_161317.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Both are very nice but that skinner with the Cherry Burl really jumps out at you! Nice job!
Wonderful artistry.. Thanks for sharing. 👏👏
Really nice knives and sheath! Bellforest all the way.
Beautiful work! I could have used that skinner when I was living in Stevensville!

Thank you all for your kind comments. When I handed the knives to the owner of the store her eye's lit up and asked if I had different styles not only for hunting but for fishing and fowl. I do, so I expect more business from her. She has a very, very nice shop with some really beautiful art work by people much more skilled than myself.

@Painfullyslow. I do discount my knives for members of the IAP. Thanks for your comment.

Painfullyslow

Thank you all for your kind comments. When I handed the knives to the owner of the store her eye's lit up and asked if I had different styles not only for hunting but for fishing and fowl. I do, so I expect more business from her. She has a very, very nice shop with some really beautiful art work by people much more skilled than myself.

@Painfullyslow. I do discount my knives for members of the IAP. Thanks for your comment.

I appreciate that! Sadly I am back to living in Connecticut so no more hunting for me. I already have a skinner made by a bladesmith in Missoula that sits unused. I truly do miss Montana (Lived in Lolo, worked in Stevensville) as well as the hunting. Man I wish that I had the remnants of the stock wood used for my rifle to make pens out of!

Top Bottom