A couple bolts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KateHarrow

KateHarrow

I love making use of an off cut. I think most of us do. These bolt actions tend to always come to my rescue when I have a blank on the short side

Unfortunately, I live in Los Angeles and I couldn't sell a bolt action if my life depended on it 😂 not looking to get into a political discussion - it's just not my market

I think they came out pretty slick either way

51871A63-C560-4831-B04A-73A3636E6DB2.jpeg
7F160580-DAA5-4E30-B187-4637ED7F615D.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fine Engineer

These look great Kate.
I understand the market for the ammo themed pens are pretty regional. Pretty big sellers out here in Nevada.
I like the bolt action, so like the Bolt Action Tec Pen kits for just that purpose. An interesting action with no real firearm tie-in.

mmayo

Kate. Those sell well in Tehachapi, Ridgecrest, Palmdale and generally anywhere outside of the LA basin. Beautiful work as always.

sorcerertd

They do look good. Those skateboard blanks are really cool. The bolt's do make a nice use for shorts. I have one set aside for a black enamel one, too. One of these days I will get to it.

KateHarrow

These look great Kate.
I understand the market for the ammo themed pens are pretty regional. Pretty big sellers out here in Nevada.
I like the bolt action, so like the Bolt Action Tec Pen kits for just that purpose. An interesting action with no real firearm tie-in.
I do like the tec bolt a lot. It's very professional looking

RunnerVince

Nice work! I particurlarly like the black one! As for markets, you have to make what will sell. Either that or decide to leave a thousand pens for your kids to have to deal with when you kick the bucket.

KateHarrow

Nice work! I particurlarly like the black one! As for markets, you have to make what will sell. Either that or decide to leave a thousand pens for your kids to have to deal with when you kick the bucket.
This is my full time job, and I sell plenty. But sometimes I turn some just for fun

Top Bottom