A coin caddy and dish transporter.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hanau

hanau

Here is the last couple things I made.

A coin caddy. Each slot hold a roll of coins.

1578299503_photobucket_90120_.jpg

This is a food dish/cake transport(not sure what to call it)
Put your dish on it and put a peg on each side of pan to keep it from sliding round while transporting it.
helps a lot when you are driving.

photobucket-3869-1316401192466.jpg

One of these days I might get around to making a pen.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drstrangefart

The cake holder is impressive. Question: Is there a grippy surface on the bottom to assist in transport? Also, the coin holder just looks cool. I'd definitely display that bad boy in the living room. Looks like it would be featured on the cover of a Primus album.

pianomanpj

Very nicely done! I love that transporter! :biggrin:

If there currently isn't a way to keep it from sliding around in the car, perhaps you could put four holes near the corners and embed some rare-earth magnets. Then you could have removable stainless steel pegs that would bite into the carpeting...

--- or ---

Have a base of the same dimensions as the tray that has some teeth, and this transporter merely interlocks into it!

Sorry - didn't mean to hijack this thread. Sometimes my stream of consciousness makes a mess. :redface:

Drstrangefart

Very nicely done! I love that transporter! :biggrin:

If there currently isn't a way to keep it from sliding around in the car, perhaps you could put four holes near the corners and embed some rare-earth magnets. Then you could have removable stainless steel pegs that would bite into the carpeting...

--- or ---

Have a base of the same dimensions as the tray that has some teeth, and this transporter merely interlocks into it!

Sorry - didn't mean to hijack this thread. Sometimes my stream of consciousness makes a mess. :redface:

My idea was to glue down a sheet of that rubber grippy stuff they make jar openers out of. That stuff just doesn't let things move. But, I also didn't wanna hijack the thread.

hanau

Thanks all.
There isn't anything on the bottom put I have thought about the rubber grip stuff to help with that.

I did all this with a cavewright carving machine. The coin caddy was completely done with it.
The tray carrier I used the machine to mark the board and carve the name in it. Then I finished drilling it out on a drill press.

airborne_r6

Looks great I just want know why you have my wife's maiden name on the dish transporter, does that mean you are sending it to us? :biggrin:

Top Bottom