A Christmas Thought

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

t001xa22

"Shot my first turkey yesterday! It was awesome! Scared the crap out of everyone in the frozen food section . . . Gettin' old is so much fun!"

I just thought everybody could use a good laugh today....anyway, I hope everyone has the best Christmas ever.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Justturnin

Nice. Gotta love some old fashion Texas back wood humor. If I was eating I would have choked to death when I started laughing out loud. Good thing I work from home or my co workeres would have thought I was crazy.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Gotta love it-----

Gettin' old happens, I've always allowed that you might better enjoy it 'cause it's gonna happen whether you enjoy it or not.:eek:

On the other hand --- NEVER become one of those da**ed pesky SENIOR CITIZENS --- I've had them 10 years younger than I am asking me if I give "senior citizen" discounts.:biggrin:

animefan

"Shot my first turkey yesterday! It was awesome! Scared the crap out of everyone in the frozen food section . . . Gettin' old is so much fun!"

I just thought everybody could use a good laugh today....anyway, I hope everyone has the best Christmas ever.

I've seen people in the frozen food section that need a good wake up call.

Top Bottom