A bout a BOWL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Serge,
So sorry you will not be able to attend. I know it would have been a real treat and learning experience. But duty calls and your business does come first. I hope you get invited to attend again and that you will be able to accept the next invitation. I've read the article of the incredible bowl and lathe. Have a good weekend.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Darley
<br />I been ask to come to the Prosperpine show early next month and with regrets I have to turn it down because of my business but here's the site of the Prosperpine turning club

http://www.proserpinewoodturners.com/The_Big_Bowl.html

Would love to go

Thanks for looking

Darley

About a bowl of fruit salad for the picnic [:D], thanks everyone even if the drive is 1 1/2 day drive each way it would be nice to be there and is true I got next year

PenWorks

Serge, them turners don't look all that tired after turning that bowl. I think it's just an excuse to get toghether for a pint [:D] Eh mate [:D]

melogic

Serge,
This is one awesome piece of art. I think it is wonderful that everything came together to see this project through. Wonderful job by All! [;)][:)]

Darley

Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />Serge, them turners don't look all that tired after turning that bowl. I think it's just an excuse to get toghether for a pint [:D] Eh mate [:D]

You're right Anthony all excuses to go to the shop is good excuses, you know that and I do too, practise, practise [:D]

edit: Forgot, yes is true to about the pint with a bowl of this size I think you have a lots of dust, so you have to wash down your throat [:D]

Darley

Originally posted by melogic
<br />Serge,
This is one awesome piece of art. I think it is wonderful that everything came together to see this project through. Wonderful job by All! [;)][:)]

Mark to watch a bowl of this size turned, I'm very sure that would be a good experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom