A bit of new stuff

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from watch_art

watch_art

Haven't posted any of my work in a while, but really wanted to share this material that BSea (Bob) made up for me. This pen is MINE. :)

I call it Bob's Bad Bones. :D

img_6064.jpg

img_6066.jpg

img_6070.jpg

Next are a couple of customer pens. One from Lava Bright blue and blue, and then black hard rubber from pipemakers...

img_6058.jpg

img_6079.jpg

img_6072.jpg

img_6073.jpg

img_6077.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

Hmmm. . . . . . . . I think I like the 1st one best. :rolleyes:

BTW, Shawn ordered the colors this way, I just tried to do what he asked. So I can't take credit for coming up with this on my own.

Last edited:

robutacion

Amazing attention to detail and craftsmanship, those threads are perfect, the first pen material/resin mix, got me by surprise, I haven't seen for some time a solid colour resin mix that I liked as much as that one. You named the pen quite correctly, the first thing that came to mind was, "bone"/ivory...!:wink::biggrin::biggrin:

Great bunch of pens, congrats...!

Cheers
George

turncrazy43

I like all three pens, but have to agree that Bob's Bad Bones is the winner of the group, That color and slight darker swirl is really, really nice.

thewishman

Love the pens! Thanks for sharing them, the black is my favorite. :)

I have to find a better grade of ebonite, the stuff I have has blemishes in it when polished to a high luster. I'll check out pipemakers.

SteveG

Three cheers for BBB. Something about the color and color mix is exceptional. That is combined with your top notch craftsmanship and design. Great work...fine pen. The other pens deserve mention also. Do you want to be a pen maker when you grow up?:cool::wink:

Steve

watch_art

Thanks everybody! And double thanks to Bob for working with me on making so many awesome alumilite resins. He's beastmode (as my students say).

And yes - I do want to be a penmaker when I grow up. :) Don't know when I'll ever grow up though.
:p

lorbay

Holy smokes 2 with clips on I am impressed. Just kidding but you do make a lot of clip less pens. Nice work Mr Newton.

Lin

My first impression was of a rich, full, easy to view work, then after further inspection of the pens it required more praise... but I was left with only one word... speechless.

Top Bottom