9th Anniversary Donations Drawing RESULTS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sully

I can't believe i won, especially that kit. I have know idea what blank to use. I do know that when figure it out I'll show a picture here and it'll will never leave my house. Thanks Jeff and all the people that worked so hard to have a great bash.

Sully

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RichB

A big thank you for all the work put into this years Bash. I always donate for a cup but I never figure on winning the drawing. This year Eric (Buzzzz4) called me and said "I am coming over to sharpen my bits on your Drill Doctor" I didn't have any idea what he was talking about until he explained it to me. I am usually on the forum everyday but I had another project I was working on.

I just received the Drill Doctor today, Wed the 6th. I will have to do a lot of studying because for 40 some years I have always sharpened by hand. This will do a great job. Another big THANK YOU for all the many people who make this happen. RichB

Justturnin

Got my Beal Collet Chuck in the other day. Freakin awesome. Thank you Jeff for runing such an awesome site that folks like Beal and all the other vendors want to be part of the party.

Sully

I received my donation drawing prize from Mike Redburn @ silverpenparts.com. This is a great kit and now I have the task of finding the blank that is worthy. Thanks Mike for your donations.

Top Bottom