9th Anniversary Donations Drawing RESULTS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Below are the results of the 9th Anniversary Donation Drawing

Thanks to all 185 of you for your kind and generous support of the IAP! To you long time supporters, we thank you for your confidence in our mission, and your continued generosity. To our new members and first-time supporters, welcome to a community you will be proud to be part of, we hope for many years.

Here are the lucky winners!

1. RichB Drill Doctor DD750X
  2. penworks Feather Blanks
  3. Pete275 Acrylic Blanks & Triton Kits
  4. Tabascocat Book - The Pen Turner's Bible
  5. nava1uni Nova Midi chuck
  6. nylajune Klingspor Gold Rolls
  7. SC_Turner Hawaiian Blanks
  8. Old Lar Thompson Travel Tool Set
  9. JohnU Tru-Stone Blanks
  10. Sully FP5000RB Silver Rollerball Kit
  11. bobleibo FP950RB Silver Rollerball Kit
  12. Mr Vic 9" Alumilite Casts
  13. 76Winger Klingspor Shop Rolls
  14. Rangertrek Rifle Inlay Kits
  15. wracinowski $50 Gift Cert to: ChefwareKits/PenDisplayKits
  16. MarkD $50 Gift Cert to: BottleStopperKits/PeppermillKits
  17. OKLAHOMAN $50 Gift Cert to: Exotic Blanks
  18. JDennis $50 Gift Cert to: KnB Pen Blanks
  19. darrin1200 $50 Gift Cert to: Classic Nib
  20. Scott $50 Gift Cert to: Crafted Pen Blanks
  21. Heartofapen $50 Gift Cert to: PTownSubbie Silicone Molds/Blanks
  22. wizard $50 Gift Cert to: Custom Made Penturning Tools & Accessories
  23. redbulldog $50 Gift Cert to: Smitty's Pen Works
  24. ALA Cactus Blanks
  25. plano_harry Stabilizing Setup
  26. justturnin Beall Collet Chuck
WINNERS: You will be contacted by the prize team for delivery information. Please be patient!

DIDN'T WIN?: Don't despair! We'll run another drawing for leftover prizes from the non-winner pool!

HOW THE DRAWING WAS CONDUCTED:

The drawing was conducted using the Third-Party Draw Service from Random.org

You can use this link to the official drawing record to see the drawing summary and verify your inclusion. Use your IAP MEMBER NAME to check your inclusion.

NOTE: If you check for your entry, please be aware that it's case sensitive. Whatever you entered when you did the credit card processing is what you need to enter to check for inclusion in the drawing. If you feel somehow that you should have been entered in the drawing and the service tells you otherwise, please let me know by PM. I hope I did not neglect to include anyone who entered, but mistakes happen, and in that situation, we'll find some fair solution.

I also recorded a screen capture video while I executed the drawing. Sorry, but random.org was running super slow when I did the drawing, so the video is painfully long.

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Hearty congratulations to the winners!!!

Please be patient while our prize team contacts you. :biggrin:

firewhatfire

:rolleyes:It appears all of the names need to put back in the hat and re-drawn as I did not win..............using my Jedi mind powers to see I can make it happen.:rolleyes::biggrin:

On the other hand congrats to all of the winners and thanks to all of those who donated prizes and those who organized this festive month of fun.

Phil

RichB

Thank you very much. It will go to good use. I have been sharpening by hand for over 40 yrs and now I can try hi-teck sharpening. This has been a fun Bash.

plano_harry

WOW! I can't believe I won a genuine Cactus Juice box. Although there were more valuable prizes, this is one I definitely wanted and I was going to try and rig one, but now I have the real deal!! Thanks to Curtis for donating and Jeff for rigging the drawing!!:laugh: Now if I could just get my hands on some of those elusive cactus blanks that are always sold out...:rolleyes:

Now if I can win a toaster oven at the bank, I am good to go.

Many thanks,
Harry

lyonsacc

Thanks to all of the donors! Those are some awesome gifts.

I am having a problem though - have looked over the winners list at least 10 times and STILL can't find my name . . .

Jim Smith

Congratulations to all the lucky winners and a big thanks to all the very generous people who donated such great prizes. What a terrific way to celebrate the birthday of such a fantastic website. Thanks to everyone who helped with the Birthday Bash!.

Jim Smith

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Folks, if you check the link at random.com to confirm your entry, please make sure you use the same capitalization on your member name that you used on the credit card order form. The order confirmation email you received shows you exactly how you entered it.

Please let me know if you just can't verify your entry and I'll check into it, but I'd appreciate it if you'd check the capitalization first.

Thanks!

bobleibo

Wow! I think that was my name on that list...no way! I better buy some lottery tickets fast!
Thank you to all the organizers and vendors who made this fun and possible for a lot of people.
Cheers

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Congrats to all the lucky winners and thanks to all the prize givers. :biggrin:

The law of averages states that by my prize winning record,:frown: I'm due to win every single prize next year, so nobody else bother entering please!!!:)

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Aaaaarghhhhhh!!!!!!! I just checked the link and there has been a dreadful mistake!!!!! :eek:

Jeff, please see the screen shot and rectify this injustice immediately!!!:biggrin:

Attachments

• IAP prizes for skiprat.jpg
    IAP prizes for skiprat.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 285

JohnU

Congrats to all and Thanks to all that donated prizes and their time to make this years Bash successful. The sixth year was the charm but they have all been a blast.

Mr Vic

Sent my donor a personal thanks and here's a thanks to Jeff and all the organizers and donors who contributed...

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
All of the winners have been asked for their addresses and so forth.

Tomorrow that information will be passed along to the donors and the process of getting your prize to you will be underway.

Ed

Old Lar

Thanks, I have won in the trivia contest and the donation drawing. The third year is a charm as I never win anything... I guess my luck is turning. That is good as I am retiring in a month and will be doing some traveling.
Thanks to the organizers and donors for a great Birthday Bash. This is a great group to hang out with and be a small part of.

Rick_G

Congrats to all the winners. My bribe cheque hadn't been cashed so I got a stop payment on it just before the bank closed yesterday.:) All in all a good bash and I got a nice mug that holds an extra large cup of coffee.:biggrin:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
To remove any confusion - the gift certificate to Smitty's Pen Works was not donated by me - it is from the IAP because I have a vendor catalog here and both the winner and I benefit from it. Thank you Jeff. Congratulations to all of the winners.

Last edited:

Pete275

WOW!!!! I can't believe I won. I guess the third year is a charm. I'm as giddy as a pig in a Geico commercial with a pinwheel hangin out the window goin WEEE WEE WEEEEE! Thanks to Jeff and all the people that make the bash possible, It is always something I look forward to and winning makes it that much more special.

Wayne

Scott

Wow! I can't believe I won! This is the first year I wasn't involved some way in running the Bash, so it's the first year I really could have won something. And to think I will get to try out some of those cool Old Fox blanks - I am amazed! Thank you!

Scott.

nava1uni

I want to thank all of the donors. I was excited to learn I had won a Nova Midi Chuck. It will be put to good use. I always think that you cannot have too many chucks. LOL!.

darrin1200

First I want to thank everyone involved with the Bash this year. Although a little different, it was still great. I am really looking forward to the milestone 10th Bash.

With this in mind, I have decided to put my $50 gift certifcate towards getting my start in custom "kitless" pens. I just finished sorting out my order with Roy at Classic Nib.

I plan on being ready to kick butt in next years compentitions.

SAWDUST 101

Passed Away Jan 7, 2018
In Memoriam
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the only word to describe this years BASH. Thanks to all who had to work and burn the midnight oil to make this so sucessful this year. I wouldn't begin to name names for feer of missing some one but again thanks to all

Being chosen a winner in the Feb. 1 Trivia contest, I'm looking forward to turning some of ARIOUX's blanks when received. I also want to thank him in advance for contributing prizes to the Bash.

Thanks again to all....Don

Top Bottom