9.5" Corian Bowl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

Had some scraps of corian and glued them together and made 9.5" diameter bowl today. After seeing the way it turned out I was wishing I had some nicer color corian pieces but it was good practice piece anyway .

It is very thin as shown with a flashlight under it in the last picture.

My life grabbed it up right away for herself. She says it has the look and feel if fine bone china

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

W.Y.

very nice, i like the pattern.
How big of squares do you need to do something like that?

Corian is pretty well all 1/2" thick so you can use any solid piece that makes a square of the size of your choice or you can laminate pieces like I did to make a 9.5" square in this case.

Janster

.....very nice and creative too! Well done. My 'Bride" too, would have grabbed straight away! ...............Jan

plantman

Bill; Did you do this with the Ring Master? If not have you ever tried turning this material with it? Very impressive looking bowl !! Jim S

W.Y.

Bill; Did you do this with the Ring Master? If not have you ever tried turning this material with it? Very impressive looking bowl !! Jim S

Yes , I cut out the rings with the Ringmaster. I tried it in a smaller one a few weeks ago after someone challenged me to but only posted that one on my own site.

OOPS

I always like looking at your bowls, William. This one is exceptional. I just went to your website and was really impressed with the quality and wide variety of your work. Thanks for posting and sharing this with us.

W.Y.

Thanks for all the kind remarks.
I just noticed a typo I made where I said my life claimed it and should have said "wife" .
Was able to correct it in other sites but no edit feature here after a short period of time.

Top Bottom