gimpy Member Joined Mar 10, 2012 Messages 2,846 Location Danville, Pa Aug 21, 2026 #1 I have for sale a 724 RingMaster $400 + shipping Attachments Photo 1.jpg 354.7 KB · Views: 112 Photo 2.jpg 370.6 KB · Views: 101 Photo 3.jpg 226.8 KB · Views: 102 Photo 4.jpg 356.8 KB · Views: 98 Photo 5.jpg 354.7 KB · Views: 97 Photo 6.jpg 406.7 KB · Views: 114
M montmill Member Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 858 Location 13528 Old Hwy. G Montfort, Wisconsin Aug 21, 2026 #2 Fellow looking for one on the American Association of Woodturners site.
Curly Member Joined Nov 20, 2010 Messages 5,067 Location RM of Aberdeen, SK. Aug 21, 2026 #3 The fellow is jttheclockman. Send a PM to him.
jttheclockman Member Joined Feb 22, 2005 Messages 20,564 Location NJ, USA. Aug 21, 2026 #4 Folks I spoke with Gimpy before he posted this here and told him to make a general for sale ad. I have feelers on other sites as well and I am testing the market. Thanks.
Folks I spoke with Gimpy before he posted this here and told him to make a general for sale ad. I have feelers on other sites as well and I am testing the market. Thanks.