7 mm Slimline Click Pen Kit - New From Woodturningz

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

* A Slimline Click Pen Kit with 7 mm Tubes *

Here is a link to the instructions for this new kit. . I think this is the best way to show the design principles of this kit.

Just wondering what others may think of this design.

Would especially like to hear from any who have actually made it and tried it out (and, perhaps, tried to sell it).

My major concern is about the acceptability of the "mini-Cross" refill that it uses.

What do you guys think ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

First time I've seen this pen. It looks like most other slim line pens. The mini Cross refill is a drawback to me. The ink supply is probably half the amount of the regular Cross refills in the usual slim lines. It is unique I'll grant. Just my opinion. Thanks for bringing it up.
Wayne

zig613

The mini cross refill makes it a "no" purchase for me. IMO easy access to buy a refill is key to pen sales.

Wade

Dale Allen

The difference between the mini and a cross (at the metal section) is just over 1".
Per the kit instructions, there is already a plastic end piece on the mini to let it actuate in the click mech.
So, I'm wondering if a slight modification could be made to use the cross refill. Even if it made the pen an inch longer.

hi there, i like this mecanism its the same as the "criterium" (paper pen) that i've made many time, its really easy to turn and to assemble.

i advise you a dense wood to go very slim

about the refill, i advise you to buy a separate bag of refill for the pen you usually make. because its never lost and you will sometime found some refill that doesnt work or as not good as they should. and i like to give a free refill to my closest clients, and refill are cheap
refill.jpg
clicker paper pen.jpg
73361323_678448152678369_6440145706203217920_n.jpg

Top Bottom