50th Anniversary Pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mark

Mark

I am so very proud of this pen. I was asked by the family to make a 50th Anniversary pen for my In-Laws. Here is my choice.

It's a Majestic Black TN/Platinum Rollerball Pen Kit from PSI.

Dressed in White Tru-Stone. MM to 12K and waxed.

I know it's not anything like the works of art most of you post. However, I had to post pix. Did I tell you I'm proud of this pen?

Thanks for looking. All comments welcome. :)

Attachments

• Majestic 0001.jpg
    Majestic 0001.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 321
  • Majestic 0001b.jpg
    Majestic 0001b.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 227
  • Majestic 0001a.jpg
    Majestic 0001a.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 240
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Your proud for a very good reason, that's a classy pen, fit, finish componets and blank all come togeter to make a family keepsake, well done.

Mark

Thank you all so much. :):):)
I'm still flying high. I love this pen.

YES... I'm hooked. Can't wait to make another one.
I'm so geared up. I can't wait to see if my in-laws like it.

PaulDoug

I'd certainly be proud of that pen. It very tasteful, very beautiful and your ILs are going to be very happy. They deserve it for sure. I have 7 more years to go, start making me one.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
....I know it's not anything like the works of art most of you post. . :)

I have no idea why you think that!!:confused: I can't think of a single member that wouldn't be proud to have made that stunner!!! I might be enclined to give the Out Laws a couple of slimlines and keep that for myself:biggrin:
Well done and I'm sure your in laws will be just as proud.

Rfturner

You did a Great job and you should be proud and that is a great accomplishment of your inlaws, you very rarely hear the 20th aniversary let alone the 50th these days

Padre

Mark,
You did a fantastic job, and I would rate that pen right up there. You should be very proud, and it IS just as good as the other postings.:)

Mark

Thank you. This pen was one of my milestones. When it was finished and sitting there on my assembly table. I was sort of speechless. I guess over time, it will be replaced by bigger and better accomplishments, but to me, this was a pinnacle I didn't expect to obtain for a very long time. I see amazing pens and other projects on here everyday. Thank you for all the kind compliments!

This morning, I told my wife I wanted to keep it. She said "but they are my parents and it's their 50th Wedding Anniversary". I guess that means NO... :biggrin:

I'm still messing with the White Balance on the camera. I just can't seem to get it right. I'll get it someday....

2cor520

There is nothing like the feeling of seeing a beautiful pen come off the lathe and know that you did it. You most certainly did it!

Top Bottom