50AUD Robutacion Gift Certificate (Looking to Trade)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jontello

I won a Gift certificate for 50AUD from Robutacion for his store for winning the Kitless contest. I would love to use it myself but it will cost me too much to do so cause I am in Europe. I was ready to check out and went to pay for shipping and to get 50 dollars worth I would need to pay 70 dollars and then taxes when things arrived in Italy. So doesn't make sense for me to use it to have to pay almost double the amount to use it. So I was wondering if anyone would like to send me (to my USA address) a couple Kitless blanks for this. If you are interested let me know. Thanks. Jon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jontello

Sounds great. I am just looking for something I can use. I got the number for the voucher I can send to you.

robutacion

I won a Gift certificate for 50AUD from Robutacion for his store for winning the Kitless contest. I would love to use it myself but it will cost me too much to do so cause I am in Europe. I was ready to check out and went to pay for shipping and to get 50 dollars worth I would need to pay 70 dollars and then taxes when things arrived in Italy. So doesn't make sense for me to use it to have to pay almost double the amount to use it. So I was wondering if anyone would like to send me (to my USA address) a couple Kitless blanks for this. If you are interested let me know. Thanks. Jon
My apologies for my late reply but I wanted you and the other members to know that since I lost my contract with Australia Post last year, I'm subjected to the regular prices as anyone else, however, there is one thing that has changed and that is, any country in Europe require the Express Post registration while USA, Canada and UK they still allow options such as "economy" (no track) and "standard" which are more economic respectively, therefore, is absolutely nothing I can do when these situations occur and I apologise for that.

I appreciate you finding a new recipient for that voucher and Alan is certainly a worthy choice.

Cheers
George

Top Bottom