50% Off Gift Certificate @ Local Woodcraft

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bjackman

FYI
I stopped by the Salt Lake City Woodcraft store this morning to pick up a couple things and after making my purchase, the cashier informed me they were offering a $25 gift certificate for $12.50 only to customers who made purchases. The GC can't be used until the day after purchase, but after that it's good on sale items, clearance, etc. It's been several months since I've been in there, so I don't know if that's why it was offered, but I thought I would pass on the info in case it helps out anyone else.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bca1313

I wonder if this is specific to certain stores or if it is a nationwide thing. I may have to go make a purchase this afternoon and find out.

vick

The guy at my store in AZ said it was local to their store. But apparently that was not true since Bill had the same thing happen in Utah. I would guess it is at the stores discretion since they are independently owned.

mick

My local Woodcraft had the same thing several months ago. I imagine it's something offered to the owners and they take advantage of it as they see fit. But still a great deal
I held on to mine and almost forgot it and when I needed a new skew I happened to think of it!! Made for a nice sale price......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom