Cheer .50 cent blanks (looking for)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
So i have been turning and selling for a few years and love using Ocooch hardwoods for my pen blanks. With our order size we usually end up paying 60ish cents for our bla2bks including shipping.

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any other blanks vendors that deal in exotic woods including shipping for about the same price?

Love this community, you all are amazinly talented and i hope to be able to contribute to the forums when i can manage the time.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Thats a tall order because exotics are more desirable, colorful ,and more interesting. You get alot of burl woods too. Look in the sales forums here. God knows there is a ton of blank sellers here and that is all they do so you may get a deal.

Thanks so much! I really love Ocooch Hardwoods, sometimes they are just out of stock with what i need. So was just looking for a backup plan just in case.

What kind of exotics are you looking for? How many pieces is a standard order for you? I just posted some Koa I had for sale here and ended up selling it all to a guy in Arizona (not through IAP). But...I charged a fair price but no where near $0.60 a blank. Another place to look is Bell Forest Products but as John mentioned Cook Woods does a great job too and offer sales very often.

Thanks so much. We usually buy a couple hundred blanks at a time. I have found a back up supplier and am just going to keep using ocooch as i honestly did not want to have another primary source. Just a back up plan.

Top Bottom