This was probably the most difficult pen I’ve built up to this point. I knew from other castings that the thickness of the resin would be too thick to magnify the logo to the surface so I needed to build up the 3/8” tube that came with the kit. I glued up a scrap blank to the original tube and turned it down so the largest brass tube I had would slide over it. Then I glued the larger tube to the scrap blank. Then I wrapped the cloth around the larger tube and cast. The next problem was that my 3/4” pen mill was too small to trim the ends for the large bushings. I used smaller bushings for another kit and used a parting tool to trim what was need for the proper bushings to fit. After all that it was a piece of cake. Thanks for looks and questions and comments welcome.