5 of my best

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CjG78

CjG78

Left to right, buckeye burl on harold fountain, York gum burl on harold, Honduras rosewood burl on emperor, lace sheoak on harold and another buckeye on harold.
Thanks for looking. Had to share this picture, kinda proud of them

Attachments

• 20201025_141028.jpg
    20201025_141028.jpg
    874.4 KB · Views: 252
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

You have a right to feel proud of them ..... they are absolutely gorgeous !!!!!

BTW ... the Emperor is a Jnr. Emperor ... right ? . In my opinion, it is one of the most beautiful kits available ! ... perhaps even THE one !!!

Last edited:

PenPal

The legion of fine pens are so outstanding mate the face on pen 5 says it all, Some Aussie thrillers some over this way,regardless the worlds trees that I love so much. Thanks for sharing Casey.

CjG78

You have a right to feel proud of them ..... they are absolutely gorgeous !!!!!

BTW ... the Emperor is a Jnr. Emperor ... right ? . In my opinion, it is one of the most beautiful kits available ! ... perhaps even THE one !!!
Thanks mate, this is a full size emperor, the cap required a 14.7 mm drill bit, as too did the harold pens. Big chunkers!!

jttheclockman

All a very nice set of pens. The timber choices is stunning. Looks like the fit and finish are well done as well. Should bring some high dollars. Thanks for showing.

henry1164

Beautiful all.... Does anyone else see the face in the far right one. Dark eyes and mouth open and trying to say something. Maybe a goatee beard. One never knows what will be uniquely revealed after the final cut; some of the pleasure of this craft.

Top Bottom