40th Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reddwil

The Groups Next meeting is scheduled for September 15 2018 at our Host facility Woodcraft.

Although my time will be very limited, I will try to work with some members to put something together. I truly want to see our group survive. I spoke with Lee Carr and he has some good ideas on trying to get attendance back up.

As always, We are always open for ideas and suggestions

Thanks to everyone for your consideration.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

drperp

The Groups Next meeting is scheduled for September 15 2018 at our Host facility Woodcraft.

Although my time will be very limited, I will try to work with some members to put something together. I truly want to see our group survive. I spoke with Lee Carr and he has some good ideas on trying to get attendance back up.

As always, We are always open for ideas and suggestions

Thanks to everyone for your consideration.

Lee and I have been working together on some of his projects and know he's sincere and anxious to help.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Lee Carr

Thanks Kent and Tony,
I am in to help out in any way I can.
I am sure we will be talking soon,
Lee

TonyL

If no one objects, and a lathe is furnished, I will spend the time turning pens for myself. That's not much entertainment for the members, but may be an interest to a WC customer. Rob (of WC) did say he would have a lathe available and even mentioned allowing me to turn some of their pens for the troops. That is what I can commit to.

southernclay

Hey all, I'm most likely out. My daughter has started cheerleading and can't miss seeing that. If the game that day gets cancelled or moved etc I'll try to make it still.

TonyL

Unless, I am called to meet my maker, I will be there. It may be the only chance i get to turn pens.

Chasstevens

I have read all the messages and I really hope the club survives- I have learned a lot and it keeps me excited about pen turning. I like the idea of a 9:00-11:00 meeting- this would free up afternoon for Woodcraft. I contacted Mark James to clarify how to PM members from Georgia and I feel I can easily do it and will be glad to volunteer for that job. Another idea I had is to announce at AAW and GAW meetings about our meeting and agenda for the meeting. I can handle AAW as I go every month.
I have listed ideas for meetings and they are too long to post here, so I will email to Lee Carr as I have his address. If we all did this, I feel we could easily do a year's worth of meetings with ease.
I can't make Sept meeting due to a family cruise booked about a year ago. I will be back Sept 20 and would like to here what was decided Sept 15th.
Thanks, Charlie Stevens

Lee Carr

Charlie,

Just saw your email. You had some great suggestions for topics.
I forwarded your email on to Kent and asked him to email out to
others as well.
I am sure he will probably comment back on your suggestions.
I agree with your suggestions on letting other wood working groups
know about the meeting and PM Georgia members.

Thanks,

Lee

Top Bottom