4 Photo Contest Poll Threads Ready!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

The 4 Photo Contest poll threads (2 for each contest) are ready to the best of my knowledge to be moved public. If someone wants to give them a look over and let me know if anything needs to change before they get moved I'm fine with that, but if everything is OK, they are good to go...

Thanks as always!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

Mike, I sent you a PM... The photos show to me, and I checked the addresses in the image tags and they show up too. The images were uploaded to the thread. Any ideas on what might be the issue? Should I post the images externally and re-make the polling thread?

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Remove and reload them are you using the Manage option with the pop up window or entering them with the taggs yourself. I had the same problem

toddlajoie

I'll post 4 new threads with external links...

Can you delete those 4 threads for clarity please, They are too old for me to edit, and I have the text copied out, I can just update the links to files on my web server and post new threads...

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I have already moved the 2 shop life. IF you used the pop up manager and did not close it between threads it will do what happened. Your supposed to post them on the forum so they cant be deleted.

toddlajoie

I have already moved the 2 shop life. IF you used the pop up manager and did not close it between threads it will do what happened. Your supposed to post them on the forum so they cant be deleted.

OK I'll post new threads with the images done over, The problem is probably that after I posted them, I had to go back and replace the 4th one, and that must have caused problems with all the others. The sizes are fixed now, so i can do it in one shot...

Top Bottom