4 Feather Elegant Beauty

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Penl8the

Penl8the

Hi All,

Black Titanium/Platinum in one of my feather blanks. The blank has 4 feathers called hen saddle grizzly. The tube is painted Americana titanium white acrylic.

Wet sanded to 1000 and polished with Hut twice.

Comments/suggestions are welcome.

Thank you for looking.

cimg0814gimp.jpg

cimg0816gimp.jpg

cimg0818gimp.jpg

cimg0819gimp.jpg

cimg0814gimp.jpg

Attachments

• CIMG0814(gimp).jpg
    CIMG0814(gimp).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 183
  • CIMG0816(gimp).jpg
    CIMG0816(gimp).jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 188
  • CIMG0818(gimp).jpg
    CIMG0818(gimp).jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 182
  • CIMG0819(gimp).jpg
    CIMG0819(gimp).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mervyn

Great work Branden, I appreciated what goes into making these feather pens because I have done a few myself, I just love the two-tone effect, great looking pen very well done.

There seems to be not that many people making the feather pens and I have to say I think they outweigh any snakeskin pens.

Would be great to run another tutorial I would certainly help in anyway, Shane's tutorial on how to make these is 2nd to none, but as other feather makers progress in what we do, we do have little extras that we have learnt to do as we progress.

Again very well done.

Mervyn

Its so different from the other ones I have seen....I like the individuality that it produces...almost angelica in its appearance...nice!

Chief Hill

Wow! Very cool. I love the feather designs that are being done now. How else can you preserve the beauty of a feather

JohnU

Nice job Branden! Ive really enjoyed seeing how you and mervyn come up with new ideas with feathers. Ive never done one against a painted background. Only other feathers and wood.

Penl8the

I Am Honoured

Hi All,

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Great work Branden, I appreciated what goes into making these feather pens because I have done a few myself, I just love the two-tone effect, great looking pen very well done.
Mervyn

Nice job Branden! Ive really enjoyed seeing how you and mervyn come up with new ideas with feathers. Ive never done one against a painted background. Only other feathers and wood.

Hi Mervyn, John,

Thank you for your kind words, insight, and encouragement. I feel like Ben Hogan and Sam Snead just told me that they like my "swing". :biggrin:

I am honoured.

mervyn

Hi All,

Hi Mervyn, John,

Thank you for your kind words, insight, and encouragement. I feel like Ben Hogan and Sam Snead just told me that they like my "swing". :biggrin:

I am honoured.

[FONT=&quot]That's what sets us apart John, and that's great! Brandon and I seem to share the same technique, do you know my old art teacher said to me "If someone copy's your work you should take it as a compliment" that's why I am soon to place another feather pen on the IAP taken from the inspiration of Brandon.

I just love the mono -chrome look.

Merv[/FONT]

mervyn

Hi All,

Hi Mervyn, John,

I am honoured.

[FONT=&quot]That's what sets us apart John, and that's great! Brandon and I seem to share the same technique, do you know my old art teacher said to me "If someone copy's your work you should take it as a compliment" that's why I am soon to place another feather pen on the IAP taken from the inspiration of Branden.

I just love the mono -chrome look.

Merv[/FONT]

Top Bottom