3D Printer for sale. It is an ANET A8, Just finished building it and it works fine. CAN NOT SHIP. I would like to get $150.00, You will have to pick it up I will show you how to use it. I live in Pittsburg Cal. email@example.com
Do you have any pics of this unit, and do you have any examples of what it is capable of? If so, could you please post them, I may be interested. But I have no interest in it at all, if you have no pics or even better a video about it.
(I am not the seller, but I own 2 of these printers)
Google "Anet A8" to see what its capable of.
The Anet A8 is one of the more "fixer upper" 3d printers, Which is a Good thing, and a Bad thing.
- They are cheap
- Tons of people have them, so there is a a lot of crowd support.
- Great for learning and creating.
- you can mod the nuts out of this thing and make it do more personalized
- Almost 0 support from the manufacture, but thats not a bad thing either.
- requires a few simple mods to make it great.
- its not a turn key solution.
I love my 3d printer, I would certainly buy another.