3d modeling/printing zoom call overview for beginners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Would you be interested in joining a one-hour overview zoom call on 3d modeling and printing?

• Yes - prefer week day - 6pm Eastern Standard Time

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Yes - prefer week day - 7pm Eastern Standard Time

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yes - prefer week day - 8pm Eastern Standard Time

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Yes - prefer weekend - noon Eastern Standard Time

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Wmcullen

Curious about 3d modeling and printing?
Want an overview of the process?

Hank and I have been talking about putting together a live overview on zoom. During the call, I can explain and demonstrate my process. The goal will be to share one person's workflow and the general principles of the technology, as well as its applicability to pen turning.

If there's continued interest, maybe we can plan something more involved... possibly including follow-along tutorials and a design project. I have ideas.

Reason to do this: The internet is full of great information, but sometimes it's easier to set aside time to explore a concept with a small group of people interested in learning the basics.

I'll be back to post information based on feedback from the poll.

Thanks
- Cullen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wmcullen

Updated info on our February 3rd meet up at:

Psychmike22

Updated info on our February 3rd meet up at:
I will try to make it.

leehljp

Member Liaison
I asked Cullen for help, he is doing all of this work, and wouldn't you know it - I'm not sure I will be able to attend.

We are having an Ice Storm here in NW MS. No Electricity. On phone and laptop battery power. If the electricity does not come back on, I probably will not be able to attend. Apologies. I'm having to conserve my battery power for emergency contacts.
Hank

Wmcullen

3d Modeling/Printing Meet-Up Postponed
Hi all:
With Hank dealing with ice storms and power outages in Mississippi, I'm going to postpone this meet-up. I'll get with Hank and figure out a new evening.
Best,
Cullen

Top Bottom