37 cuts and NOT!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Mc

What a day! I am working on a new design and I had finished cutting and gluing the cap of the pen that consisted of 37 cuts and turned it.
"Marvelous" I thought to myself as I finished it and started to consider the lower barrel.
After deciding what the lower barrel would consist of I look at the cap to make sure and what do I see in the right light? A bad glue joint.
Out of sheer frustration I show it to my wife in disgust and she doesn't see it. Yet it is there. I can see a very, very small section of a joint that just wont work.
Thus this one will not be sold.
Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jssmith3

Hi Ron, that happened on my first segmented on. I too will not sell it cause even if know one else see's it (I was able to hide most of it under the clip) I know its there. Some pens are just ment to stay home I guess [;)]

Janet :)

Ron Mc

Don and anyone else I hope that you know you are Welcome at my home any time to give me lessons![;)]

John, Thank You for reminding me of the three F's!

its_virgil

Actually Ron I used what YOU'VE TAUGHT ME about the compound miter saw usage and cut some .030 slices today to stack and make some faux euro CB's. Worked great. Will try to go thinner tomorrow.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Ron Mc
<br />Don and anyone else I hope that you know you are Welcome at my home any time to give me lessons![;)]

Ron Mc

LOL.....030? That's it?[;)]
You should have a much better day tomorrow!
Just remember to never cut a TENDON on the compound miter saw![:D][;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom