35th Chapter Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reddwil

Greeting Friends

Our Next meeting will be held Saturday, June 10th at our host facility Wood Craft from 10 am until 2pm. As Always we are open to suggestions for Demos and volunteers to do so.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Hi Kent:

I hope are healing nicely.

How about slide water decals and/or how to make small lidded boxes?

Be well.

TonyL

I was also think about a modified slimline....although I would be very interested in the lidded box. Just nice to see all.

reddwil

Edwin it would be great to have you do the lidded box. I'll put you down for the morning Demo. THANKS for stepping up. Tony do you want to do the slimline or you suggesting as an idea for a demo?

TonyL

Hi Kent. I made the suggestions because I do not know how. Maybe, someone else or I will watch some more youtubes?

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
How about a fall display of the IAP Collection? I'm getting my "chores" caught up, so I can do a few road trips.

I'll volunteer to do a demo and a display.

Edit: I could demo Chevron Blanks or Modified Slimlines (Pretty easy).

Last edited:

southernclay

How about a fall display of the IAP Collection? I'm getting my "chores" caught up, so I can do a few road trips.

Mark if you make it down have fun. I'll hate to miss meeting you and seeing the collection for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

larryc

Since Mark is going to be there, I'll pass on the water slide decal demo to give Mark the maximum time.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator

Since Mark is going to be there, I'll pass on the water slide decal demo to give Mark the maximum time.

Sorry I was not clear. I should be able to come in the FALL - not for the upcoming meeting.

larryc

Sorry I was not clear. I should be able to come in the FALL - not for the upcoming meeting.

OK I am available again

reddwil

Mark we would love to have you come to the Fall meeting to show off the collection. I'll send you the dates for the meetings.

So we have edwin doing Lided boxes in the Am and Larry doing Decals in the afternoon. Sounds like a great day of learning and fellowship.

Ben we will miss you but I appreciate what your doing with the SCV.

Last edited:

TonyL

Both excellent! To be honest, in my opinion, it's just nice being around very nice folks.
Thank you Elwin and Larry, you are both exemplary instructors and craftsman.

I extended invitation to most to come over and turn some. If I didn't extend one to you, you are definitely welcome. My shop can probably handle 3, including me at a time. But there are 5 or 6 lathes in it. Would love to watch you folks turn.

Top Bottom