35% discount on all Products on the Lazerlinez website.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I am offering a 35 % discount for the next couple of days only.
This discount is available on all products.
The pen components that are on Backorder may be available sooner than stated on the product pages.

The Eagle kits will be ready very soon. The USA kits are always selling out fast, the next run will be in September only. I have only made a 1000 kits.

Please use the code MAY2014 to receive your 35 % discount.

All orders will ship within 24 hours and Back ordered items will ship separately.

Free shipping on orders more than $200.00

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Constant...I will come by tomorrow and pick up more bushings...just text me when you are in the shop. Thank you!

TonyL

Super. Does it apply to pick up order, I can be at your Alpharetta shop after 430 today, tomorrow or Monday any time.

3Peake

I've just put my order in . Thanks for doing this discount but it just put me as free shipping and I'm sure it worked wrong as I'm in the UK with international shipping. Surely it should be charging me as it's a fair bit extra, if it's wrong let me know and I'll send extra payment.
Thanks again for this.

For those who bought the Eagle Kits - I have just finished bending the clips.
They are in the tumbler now and Lorenzo will buff them tomorrow. I should be able to ship those this week and not in July.

I will end this 35% Discount offer sometime tomorrow Morning and for those who are on my email list will have one more day.

If you have not signed up to be on our email list please feel free to do so.

Please sign up for future discount deals or product announcements.

Top Bottom