It has been brought to my attention by several members that the Woodworking show is the same weekend as our meeting. I have been asked to postpone the meeting for a later time. I will have to check with woodcraft but we will most likely have to cancel until our June Meeting.
Please chime in for a go no go on the meeting.
Also, I will not be able to attend regardless due to a prior commitment.