30 JAN - IAP 2008 BIRTHDAY BASH TRIVIA CONTEST

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Welcome to the 30th day of this year's IAP TRIVIA CONTEST</u>.
All entries "postmarked" before noon tomorrow will be placed in a hat and two winners selected for every contest. Winners will be the first two entries selected that are valid and have the correct answer to the contest question.
The winners will be announced by 10 P.M. ET tomorrow and the decision of the TRIVIA MEISTER will be final.
Please be sure to include your IAP screen name with your answer so we know who you are.

!!!!!***HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK***!!!!!

The Question for Day 30:
"Some woods, such as Cocobolo, Red Cedar, and Teak can produce severe allergic reactions in some people from inhalation of sanding dust or skin contact."

The above statement is an exact quote from our IAP website. What is the title at the top of the page where this quote was found?

Your screen name must be included with your answer to be a valid entry!

Note: "Laundry list" entries that include more than one possible alternative answer are "NOT" acceptable. Submit only one answer per question or question part(if there is a multi-part question) unless the question specifically asks for multiple answers. Thanks.

Good luck!!

Email your answer to: 2008bashtrivia@penturners.org

You MUST show the date and name of the contest in the title block of the email i.e., 30 Jan Trivia.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DozerMite

Banned
I gave it a shot. Will you have the doughnuts ready?[:eek:)]

Can you say... Krispy Kreme?[:p]

DocStram

Trivia Contest Winners</u>

Question for Day 30: "Some woods, such as Cocobolo, Red Cedar, and Teak can produce severe allergic reactions in some people from inhalation of sanding dust or skin contact."

The above statement is an exact quote from our IAP website. What is the title at the top of the page where this quote was found?

The correct answer: Penturners.org Safety Information

Note: There were 42 responses for this question with 38 being correct.

The winners of the day 30 contest are:

Proud_Poppa_of_2

and

jhs494

And the prizes are:
Prize One - 2A kit, 8" mandrel, 3 delrin bushings, lock collar and hex key Jcollazo

Prize Two - Pen Blanks from great12b4ever

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

Note: Both winners need to go to Andrew Jordan's profile and email him with:

1. Name and date of the contest you won. (Example: Jan 30 Trivia)
2. Your mailing address and
3. Your prize preference. (If you both select the same prize, Andrew will flip a coin to determine who gets what.
4. Phone number.

I would like to remind each winner that the gift you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize. Thanks.

bruce119

Congrats Guys I'm still a loser [V]

Good question Al made me think. [}:)]

I like others was searching all over the forum. I read it agian then it hit me the site not the forum good job. ;)

:D :D :D

Wow. This is utterly fantastic!!! I finally</u> have a reason to gloat. Just like Tommy, I have graduated from the losers club. The air smells better already. Food tastes better. My wife's voice is less grating.

<center>Thanks, Doc. Thanks, IAP. Thanks, Joe. Thanks, Rob.</center>

I hope some of former friends from the losers club are able to join us over here. But, it's not likely, because

<center>YOU'RE STILL LOSERS.</center></u>

(Back to humility mode.)

jhs494

Thanks IAP and thanks to all of those that have taken their time to provide questions for the trivia contest.
But Doc that was a tough question. Everytime I did a search it kept timing out. I really came up with the answer by pure dumb luck, I stumbled across it. So I guess it's true, even a blind squirrel can find a nut.. Not You Scott, a.k.a Blind squirrel.
Thanks again!

Top Bottom