3-pen boxes?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gtriever

gtriever

I'm in need of several boxes for either pen/pen/pen or pen/pencil/letter opener. I've come across the attached item on eBay and Amazon from Chinese vendors, but delivery is (of course) very slow - Mid-March to mid-April. Does anybody have a US source for these, or something else in a 3-slot case/box?

3-pen case.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
You might look at Exotic Blanks site. Last time I was on it I saw a lot of boxes. Maybe try a Google search to see if there are any other vendors that might have them.

gtriever

I've searched the "major" vendor sites : Exotic Blanks, PSI, Berea, Beartooth Woods, Woodturningz, Classic Nib, Turner's Warehouse, etc. Most everybody carries the 1- and 2-slot cases, but no triples. Google is where I found the links for the Chinese vendors.

gtriever

John your first link gives me a 404 error.

It did for me too; I'd already seen that site in one of my searches but couldn't bring up anything except photos - no description, ordering info, etc.

Also, I tried ordering the boxes John showed from GoImprints and got an email from them saying that box was currently unavailable. IdeaStage did have them, as well as the rosewood vertical boxes shown in original link.

Last edited:
Top Bottom