3 new DiamondCast Color Combinations

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Finally got some decent photos of 3 new colors for my Diamond Cast blanks. These are already at Beaufort Ink and should be arriving today at Signature pen supply. I have a few in house but most of the inventory was sent to them.

All 3 colors are available as either .81" x 6" blanks for kit pens, .722" x 9" blanks for kitless (or thinner kit pens!!). The Copperline and Andromeda are available as traditional 5.25" x 13/16" square blanks. The glow powder settles a bit more for my liking in the squares but I may end up making them available after some more tweaking.

Copperline (I AM in NC after all...)

View in Gallery

Andromeda

View in Gallery

Ecto Blue (Blue ghost pearl + blue glow powder)

View in Gallery

I've got a few more I'm working on that are a bit darker/earthier for the kitless folks. I know blacks/browns/etc are a bit more popular than the brighter colors in the fountain pen market. If you have any suggestions, I'm always happy to hear them, and I do take on custom pours as well.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Great blanks, pens and photo work!! It's hard to capture those in a way that does them justice, and your pictures do just that.
earl
Admittedly, not my photography. I struggled to capture the diamond and finally decided to hire a professional. It didn't take long to realize that for the time we often spend taking photos as pen makers, we could be in the shop probably breaking even or making more money if we get someone else to do the photography.

The fountain pen was made by Charlie Harvey who lives near me and is a member here. He turns some beautiful bowls and mostly kitless pens. I did do the Sirocco ones though. :)

Top Bottom