Gift 3 Free Calico Cocobolo pen blanks 3/4 x 6", I'll ship for free * Until gone *

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sondich

Hello All,

I debated whether to list this under "gift" or "trade". I think it falls under gift but if mods disagree, feel free to re-classify.

3/4" x 3/4" x 6"
Calico Cocobolo pen blanks

View in Gallery
  1. Go to my latest YouTube video on Black Limba
  2. Click Like
  3. Post a comment. A simple emoji like :good: is fine

Direct message me your mailing address through our Facebook page here and I'll promptly mail you 3 Cocobolo blanks free. We'll pick up the postage, too.

Fine print
  • Because of CITES regulations, we can only send within the US.
  • We won't message or spam anyone (you won't regret doing this) :banana:

Thanks!

Steve

greenacres2

Got it done...i think. I'm FB challenged--and i find their format way too busy for my simple mind. But i have the same issue when my wife is watching "This is Us". Anyway--i love cocobolo, just polished & assembled a new one this morning!!
earl

sondich

That about wraps it up

That about wraps up the Cocobolo blanks. Thanks for helping me out with the social media comments, likes, etc.

I just posted a short video that shows the massive Cocobolo slabs that generated the pen blanks.

10-12" Wide Cocobolo Live Edge Slabs

At the end of the video I quickly read off the first name & city of everyone getting packages. (just first name & city, for privacy). If you don't hear your name, please let me know. I don't want to miss anyone.

Thanks,

Steve

sondich

Thanks Steve.
For those of us who may want to buy some more, who did you sell the pen blanks to?

Hi Larry - The all-heart cocobolo blanks shipped out to our wholesale customer a while ago. I just found the calico box in the warehouse. I forgot we still had it. I don't really want to identify them but they have a regular online inventory of blanks for sale if you Google pen blanks.

Thanks,

Steve

Top Bottom