2nd Annual FLGAPG Coming Soon!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ladycop322

The 2nd Annual FLGAPG will be in Tampa/Clearwater area. I am shooting for February 24-26, 2017. I am in the process of finding a venue bigger than last year.

I need you to email FLGAPG@gmail.com if you plan on attending. I need an approximately head count. I also need to know if you are interested in vending or know anyone who wants to be a vendor. This year there will be a vendor fee, as the room rental is coming in around $1,000+. I will let all of you know the amount as soon as I know. If you wish to vend or are interested in vending, please email me at address in this post.

We will also be offering workshops for those attending. I'm looking for people to teach their specialty, if interested, again, email me at above address.

Questions? You can put them here or PM me privately in messenger.

Want to win a $50 gift card to your favorite restaurant? As of now, I need a logo for FLGAPG so put your imaginations to work! If you can make beautiful pens, you can also create a beautiful logo! EMAIL ONLY to address above. After deadline, of November 1, 2016, I will start a poll for voting.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Loucurr

Can't wait...it was great last year and it can only get better. Michelle did a great job. Michelle let me know if you need anything.

Top Bottom