20th Birthday Bash PITH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwzrd

We need a good PITH

With all of the contests closed or about to close and polls well under way let's get a PITH going. We have approval from the powers that be so let's get it going. We'll keep it fairly simple. Here are the guidelines

• Reply here to sign up.
    • Please specify if you prefer domestic shipping only
  • Names will be randomized and a swap list will be created and published
  • You will have 3 days after the list is published to contact your recipient to get their shipping info as well as any other information you need to create your pen.
  • After contact has been made you will need to confirm that contact has been made via private message to me.
  • The pen you ship must be a single tube pen of any style using any blank of your choice.
  • The pen you ship must be accompanied by three blanks of your choice.
  • You will have two weeks following the three day contact period to complete and ship you pen. ( I will publish that ship date with the PITH list)
  • Once the ship date has arrived I will start a new thread to reveal the pen you received.

The most important rule of this PTIH is to have fun and get to know your PITH recipient.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Scott, I can make a single tube pen, and I have plenty of blanks to share. Even though I already have a personal PITH exchange with someone going, please add my name to the list for this one too.

I have always enjoyed these PITH swaps. Although the names will be randomized, I would prefer that my swap partner have an address in the USA in order to keep our mutual shipping costs down.

Looking forward to seeing the list and to making another pen! - Dave

Alan Morrison

I will be the fly in the ointment.....UK address.
I know the cost of postage...it's the same both ways.
If you have someone from UK, Ireland, Europe then that will make things easier, otherwise I will just leave it.

woodwzrd

WOW! we are up to 19 participants already in less than 24 hours. That is fantastic.

Tell all your friends to get in on this and lets make it huge. Lets make the 20th Bash PITH something to remember.

darrin1200

What the heck. I'm in and I don't mind international.

I would just like to remind folks though. If you are shipping cross border, keep the marked value low, mark it as a gift, and use USPS rather than a courier. A recent exchange to me, shipped from the US, cost me over $100 after UPS finished billing me.

woodwzrd

Sign up for this PITH is now closed. I am waiting to hear back on a message I sent to one member then I will publish the exchange list with further instruction.

Top Bottom