20th BASH - Loser Train Prize

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

d_bondi

I just received my Looser Train πŸš‚πŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒ drawing prize which was generously donated by Liza Hendricks (@DesertCanyon).

You can see how generous the donation was by the picture below. I like them all, but a couple of my favorites are the Australian Birdseye Lace Sheoak and the 100 Year Old Stabilized Spalted Texas Pecan.

Thanks Liza!

F789E4B0-9EA1-4E36-84C5-6E7468AEEEFE_1_105_c.jpeg

Hippie3180

I just received my Looser Train πŸš‚πŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒ drawing prize which was generously donated by Liza Hendricks (@DesertCanyon).

You can see how generous the donation was by the picture below. I like them all, but a couple of my favorites are the Australian Birdseye Lace Sheoak and the 100 Year Old Stabilized Spalted Texas Pecan.

Thanks Liza!

View attachment 370577
Wow! You hit the lotto!

DesertCanyon

Thanks Liza!

View attachment 370577
So glad you are happy with them! Now I need you to give me some lessons on product photography!

d_bondi

So glad you are happy with them! Now I need you to give me some lessons on product photography!

I'm learning and experimenting with photography. I am just using my iPhone 11 Pro Max to take the pictures, but I do mess with the exposure and sometimes white balance to get it to look good/right (to my eyes).

I got this simple pop up light box and these daylight 5500K LED photography lights from Amazon. The total was a little under $70 and I have been happy with it. Best part is that it all folds pretty compactly. Inside the light box, I haven't tried the different colored fabric sheets that came with it. I just use either a white or black piece of matte poster board from Michael's.

I have been holding the phone but should stop being lazy and get out my tripod and use that, it would be easier to make adjustments like that. Maybe next time I am setting up to take photos of more than one or two items, I'll do that.

Top Bottom