2026 Turn for the Troops

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
5,234
Location
Harrisburg, PA 17112
The Woodcraft company is sponsoring their annual "Turn for the Troops" on November 7th and 8th The local store in Harrisburg PA is having a pen making event. It is open to the public and non-turners are welcome to attend. Mentors assist those who are first time pen turners. The pens made are sent to service personnel putting their lives on the line for our country.

Contact your local Woodcraft and ask if they are participating.

If you are close to the Harrisburg area, you are welcome to come and turn some pens. All Supplies are provided. You may bring your own tools etc but please mark them.
Turn For Troops 2026 Hours.jpeg
 
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I wish I was closer. The closest Woodcraft store for me would be in Spokane Washington. A bit too far but a worthy cause for sure.
try contacting woodcraft corporate, they may pay for postage for you to send some pens.

Back before I was making pens I contacted them and they sent pens to my boss to hand out to his reserve unit.
 
Back
Top Bottom